This Video Should Help:
The “tempo and dynamic markings are usually given in” is a term that indicates the gradually getting softer in music. The term comes from the score, which means that it can be seen or heard by musicians.
- which term indicates that a work should be performed very loudly?
- match the dynamic marking with its corresponding meaning.
- if the music is gradually speeding up
- composers of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries used even fewer expression marks
- which of the following terms means slower”?