You can change your Apple Music subscription payment method from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC.
Checkout this video:
How to change your Apple Music payment method
You can change your Apple Music payment method at any time from your Apple ID account page.
To change your payment method, follow these steps:
1. Open the Apple Music app on your iOS device.
2. Tap the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap “Manage Subscription.”
4. Tap “Change Payment Method.”
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your new payment information.
How to update your payment information
It’s easy to change the payment information for your Apple Music subscription. You can update your credit or debit card number, billing address, and more.
To change your payment information, follow these steps:
1. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Tap Manage Payments. You might see a message that says “You can’t manage your payments from this device.” In that case, use a different device or the App Store app on your device to update your payment information.
4. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method or click the “+” sign next to a credit card in the list of cards on file for you account.* To update a payment method—for example, the expiration date or billing address—tap the card, then edit your information and tap Done.* To remove a payment method—for example, an outdated credit card number—click Edit next to the card’s name and click Remove.* 5. When you finish making changes to your payment information parts of speech verbs list Security Explanation,- click Done’
How to change your payment method for an existing subscription
You can change your payment method for an existing Apple Music subscription from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC. If you have an unpaid balance or your payment method was declined, you might need to update your payment information.
To change your payment method:
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
Open the Settings app. Tap iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen. If you’re using Family Sharing and you want to change the payment method for a child’s account, tap the child’s name. If you don’t see an option to change your payment method, it might be because you’re already signed in with a different Apple ID. Enter the Apple ID and password that you use with the App Store and tap OK. Tap View Apple ID and enter your password if prompted. Tap Payment Information and update your information*. You might need to verify your billing information with your financial institution. To remove a payment method, select None.*
From the menus at the top of your screen, choose Account > View My Account.* You might need to sign in with your Apple ID and password if prompted. Scroll down and click Edit in the Settings section next to Payment Information.* Click “Change Payment Method,” then click “Edit.”* Select a new payment method from the drop-down menu beside Payment Type.* Enter any required information for each new credit card field that appears onscreen.* When finished making changes, click Done.* To remove a credit card from this list without deleting it entirely from iCloud Keychain or Safari Autofill (on supported devices), simply uncheck its checkbox to deselect it without removing all its data.*
How to add a new payment method to your Apple ID
You can add a new payment method to your Apple ID in a few different ways. You can do it from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. You can also add a payment method from the iTunes Store app on your Android phone.
If you’re using Family Sharing, you can choose a different family member’s Apple ID to pay for your content.
How to remove a payment method from your Apple ID
If you have multiple payment methods associated with your Apple ID, you can remove any of them except for your primary payment method. To remove a payment method:
-Sign in to the Apple ID account page.
-In the Payment & Shipping section, click Edit.
-Click the Remove link next to the payment method you want to remove.
You can also remove a payment method by contacting Apple support.
How to verify your payment method
It’s important to keep your payment method up to date to avoid any interruption in your Apple Music subscription. You can update your payment method from your Apple ID account page or from the App Store on your iOS device.
From your Apple ID account page:
1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page, then click Edit in the Accounts section.
2. Click Edit under the Payment Method section, then follow the onscreen instructions to enter a new payment method.
From the App Store on iOS:
1. Tap Featured, then scroll to the bottom and tap your Apple ID.
2. Tap View Apple ID, then enter your password if prompted.
3. Tap Payment Information and follow the onscreen instructions to enter a new payment method.
How to manage your subscription
You can change the payment method for your Apple Music subscription at any time. Here’s how:
1. open the Music app
2. tap the For You icon at the bottom of the screen
3. tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen
4. tap Manage Subscription
5. follow the prompts to update your payment information
How to cancel your subscription
If you need to cancel your Apple Music subscription for any reason, you can do so directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or from your Mac or PC. Here’s how.
How to reactivate your subscription
If your subscription is inactive, tap the button to reactivate it. You can also tap the purchase date to see when your subscription expires. If you’re being charged for a subscription, but you don’t see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
If you’re being charged for Apple Music but you don’t see it in your purchase history, make sure that you’re signed in with the Apple ID that you use with Apple Music.
You might need to update your billing information or pay an outstanding balance before you can change your payment method.
To change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
-Open the Settings app.
-Tap iTunes & App Store, then tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
-Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
-Tap Payment Information.
-Update your payment method—you can add, update, or remove your credit card on file.
If you have a subscription and don’t want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the renewal date:
-Open the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device.
-Tap iTunes & App Store or Google Play Stores > View Apple ID or Profile > Subscriptions > Manage > Cancel Subscription.*