- How to Listen to Music on Nintendo Switch
- How to connect your Nintendo Switch to speakers
- How to use the Nintendo Switch music app
- How to play music from your phone on Nintendo Switch
- How to play music from a USB on Nintendo Switch
- How to play music from a microSD card on Nintendo Switch
- How to change the audio output on Nintendo Switch
- How to use the equalizer on Nintendo Switch
- How to troubleshoot audio issues on Nintendo Switch
- How to listen to music on Nintendo Switch while gaming
A step-by-step guide on how to listen to music on your Nintendo Switch console.
Checkout this video:
How to Listen to Music on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch is a popular video game console that allows users to play games both at home and on the go. The console also offers a number of other features, including the ability to listen to music.
If you’re not sure how to listen to music on your Nintendo Switch, don’t worry! It’s actually quite simple. In this article, we’ll show you how to listen to music on your Nintendo Switch step-by-step.
First, open the Music app on your Nintendo Switch. You can find the Music app icon in the main menu.
Once the Music app is open, select the “Library” option from the main menu. This will allow you to access your personal music library.
Next, select the “Playlists” option from the Library menu. From here, you can choose which playlist you want to listen to. If you don’t have any playlists created yet, you can create one by selecting the “Create Playlist” option.
Finally, once you’ve selected a playlist, just press the “Play” button to start listening to music! You can also use the volume slider on the right side of the screen to adjust the volume level.
How to connect your Nintendo Switch to speakers
If you want to enjoy your music on the go, you can connect your Nintendo Switch to a set of portable speakers. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on the type of speakers you have.
If your speakers use a 3.5mm audio jack, you can plug them directly into the Switch console. If your speakers are Bluetooth-enabled, you can pair them with the Switch using the Bluetooth settings.
Once your speakers are connected, open the Music app on your Switch and start playing some tunes!
How to use the Nintendo Switch music app
Assuming you have already downloaded the app, open it and sign in with your Nintendo account. You’ll see three tabs at the bottom of the screen: Library, For You, and Browse.
The Library tab is where your personal music collection lives. Here, you can create playlists, add songs to your library, and listen to your downloaded music offline. You can also import playlists from other streaming services like Spotify (see “How to Import Spotify Playlists into Nintendo Switch” below).
The For You tab recommends new music for you to listen to based on your listening habits. It also has a section for recently played songs and albums.
The Browse tab lets you explore new music by genre, artist, or mood. You can also search for specific songs, albums, or artists.
How to play music from your phone on Nintendo Switch
The Nintendo Switch is a great console, and it’s also a great portable music player. If you have an existing library of music on your phone, you can play it on your Switch with relative ease. Here’s how to do it.
First, you’ll need to download the official Nintendo Switch Online app on your smartphone. Once the app is installed, open it up and sign in with your Nintendo account.
Once you’re signed in, open the app and go to the Menu. From here, select “Library,” then “Music.”
You should now see a list of all the music files on your phone. Select the album or song you want to play, then hit “Start playback.”
Your music will now start playing through the Nintendo Switch Online app. To control playback, simply use the controls within the app. You can also adjust the volume from here.
That’s all there is to it! You can now enjoy your music while playing games on your Nintendo Switch.
How to play music from a USB on Nintendo Switch
If you want to listen to music while playing games on your Nintendo Switch, you can do so by connecting a USB drive to the console. Here’s how:
-Insert your USB drive into the Nintendo Switch dock.
-Open the System Settings menu from the Home screen.
-Select “Data Management.”
-Select “Manage Software.”
-Find the music file you want to play and select it.
-Press the “A” button to start playing the music.
How to play music from a microSD card on Nintendo Switch
To play music from a microSD card on your Nintendo Switch, you’ll first need to copy your music files to the card. Once the files are copied, you can insert the microSD card into your Switch and access your music through the Home Menu.
How to change the audio output on Nintendo Switch
On your Nintendo Switch console, open the “System Settings” menu.
Under the “Output to Headphones” heading, select “docked mode.”
From the mainSystem Settingsmenu, select Controllers and Sensors.
Select Adjust Volume forControllersand Sensors.
For the Volume of Controllers heading, use the +/- buttons to adjust the volume of your controllers.
How to use the equalizer on Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch has a built-in equalizer that you can use to adjust the sound of your games. To access the equalizer, go to Settings > Sound. From here, you can adjust the bass, mid, and treble levels to your liking.
How to troubleshoot audio issues on Nintendo Switch
If you’re having trouble hearing audio through the Nintendo Switch console, there are a few things you can check to see if there are any issues.
-First, try adjusting the volume on your TV or monitor. If you’re using headphones, try adjusting the volume on your headphones as well.
-Check to make sure the audio cable is properly plugged into the Switch dock. The audio cable goes into the red port on the back of the dock.
-If you’re still not hearing any sound, try restarting the console. To do this, hold down the POWER Button for three seconds, then select “Power Options.” Select “Restart.”
-If you’re using an HDMI cable to connect to your TV or monitor, try unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable into both the TV/monitor and the dock.
-If none of these troubleshooting steps work, chances are there’s an issue with the console itself and you’ll need to contact Nintendo for further assistance.
How to listen to music on Nintendo Switch while gaming
Listening to music on your Nintendo Switch while gaming can add another level of immersion and enjoyment to your gameplay experience. Luckily, there are a few different ways that you can do this. Depending on the game you’re playing and the type of music you want to listen to, one method may be better suited for you than another. Here’s a look at how to listen to music on Nintendo Switch while gaming:
1. If you’re playing a game that has its own in-game music, like Super Mario Odyssey or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, you can generally just leave the game’s audio settings as-is and the music will play in the background automatically.
2. For games that don’t have their own in-game music, or if you want to listen to your own tunes while playing, you’ll need to use the Nintendo Switch Online app. Once downloaded, open up the app and select “Music” from the main menu. From there, choose the song or playlist you want to listen to and press “Play.” The music will start streaming through the app and will continue playing even if you close it out or turn off your screen. Just be aware that using the app in this way will drain your battery faster than usual.
3. Another option for listening to music on Nintendo Switch while gaming is by connecting a set of Bluetooth headphones or speakers to the console. This will allow you to stream audio wirelessly from the Switch itself, rather than having to go through the Online app. To do this, first make sure your headphones or speakers are turned on and in pairing mode. Then open up the Settings menu on your Switch and select “Controllers and Sensors.” Scroll down until you see “Bluetooth Devices” and select it. Your audio output device should appear in the list of available devices; select it and follow any additional prompts that may appear on screen in order for pairing to be completed successfully. Once everything is all set up, simply adjust your volume levels as needed through either the Switch’s settings or whatever audio output device you’re using.