You just got a new Samsung Galaxy S5 and you’re excited to start using it.
One of the first things you want to do is put your music from iTunes onto your new phone.
Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do just that.
Checkout this video:
How to download iTunes Music onto your Samsung Galaxy S5?
iTunes is a popular media player and management program developed by Apple. It offers users the ability to purchase and download songs, as well as organizing and managing media collections. While iTunes is available on both Windows and Mac computers, it is not compatible with Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy S5. However, there are ways to get iTunes music onto your Galaxy S5. Below are two methods that you can use to download iTunes music onto your Samsung Galaxy S5.
Method 1: Using a USB Cable
1) Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to your computer using a USB cable.
2) If prompted, select “Media device (MTP)” on your S5.
3) On your computer, open iTunes and go to the “Library” section.
4) Select the songs that you want to transfer to your S5.
5) Right-click on the selected songs and choose “Show in Windows Explorer” (or “Show in Finder” on a Mac). This will open the folder where the selected songs are saved on your computer.
6) Open the “Music” folder on your Galaxy S5.
7) Drag and drop the selected iTunes songs from the open folder on your computer into the “Music” folder on your S5.
8) Eject your S5 from your computer when you’re done transferring files.
Method 2: Using a Wireless Connection
1) On your computer, open iTunes and go to the “Library” section.
2) Select the songs that you want to transfer to your S5 . 3) Right-click on the selected songs and choose “Share -> Email” from the menu that appears. 4) Enter address associated with your Samsung account in the “To” field 5) Click “Send” when you’re done 6) On , tap on each of files attachment icons next to each song title 7) Select “Save to Device” 8 Repeat this process for each song attachment 10 When all finished downloading , locate files in “My Files -> All Files -> Music” 11 You can now play downloaded MP3 files using any music player app installed .
How to transfer iTunes Music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S5?
Are you looking for a way to transfer iTunes Music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S5? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here we will show you how to do it in just a few simple steps.
First, you’ll need to connect your Galaxy S5 to your computer using a USB cable. Then, open up iTunes on your computer and go to the Library section. From here, you can select the songs that you want to transfer over to your Galaxy S5. Once you’ve selected the songs, simply click on the “Sync” button.
That’s it! Now you know how to transfer iTunes Music from your computer to your Samsung Galaxy S5.
How to sync iTunes Music with your Samsung Galaxy S5?
Here are the steps on how to sync your iTunes music with your Samsung Galaxy S5:
1. Download and install the Samsung Kies software on your computer.
2. Connect your Galaxy S5 to your computer using a USB cable.
3. Launch the Samsung Kies software.
4. Click on the “Music” tab in Kies.
5. Select the iTunes music that you want to transfer to your Galaxy S5 and click “Sync.”
6. Disconnect your Galaxy S5 from your computer once the transfer is complete.
How to play iTunes Music on your Samsung Galaxy S5?
If you’ve just switched from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy S5, you may have noticed that your iTunes music doesn’t automatically transfer over. Don’t worry, there are a few ways you can get your tunes from iTunes onto your new Samsung phone.
Here are a few options for playing your iTunes music on your Galaxy S5:
Method 1: Use Google Play Music
The easiest way to get your iTunes music on your Galaxy S5 is to upload it to Google Play Music. Google Play Music is a cloud-based music service that lets you upload your own music and listen to it anywhere. It’s free to use and works with both iOS and Android devices.
To upload your iTunes music to Google Play Music:
1. Install the Google Play Music app on your computer.
2. Open the app and sign in with your Google account.
3. Click the “Upload music” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Select the “iTunes” option and click “Next.”
5. Choose the files you want to upload and click “Open.” Your music will start uploading to Google Play Music automatically.
6. Once the upload is complete, open the Google Play Music app on your Galaxy S5 and sign in with the same account you used on your computer. Your iTunes music will be waiting for you in the “My Library” section of the app.
7. To download a song or album for offline playback, simply tap the menu button (three dots) next to a song or album and select “Download.” The file will be downloaded to your phone’s storage so you can listen to it even if you’re not connected to the internet.
How to create an iTunes Music playlist on your Samsung Galaxy S5?
First, connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to your computer via the USB cable. Next, open iTunes and create a new playlist. Then, add the desired songs to the playlist. Finally, sync the playlist with your Samsung Galaxy S5.
How to delete iTunes Music from your Samsung Galaxy S5?
iTunes is a defaultmusic player for Apple devices. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S5, you may want to know how to put iTunes music on Samsung Galaxy S5. Follow the steps below:
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Open the Notifications panel and tap the USB connection type.
3. Tap Media device (MTP).
4. Open Windows Media Player and sync your iTunes music to your Samsung Galaxy S5.
How to troubleshoot iTunes Music playback issues on your Samsung Galaxy S5?
If you’re having trouble playing iTunes Music on your Samsung Galaxy S5, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
First, make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. If you don’t, you can download it from Apple’s website.
Next, connect your Galaxy S5 to your computer using a USB cable and launch iTunes. If you don’t see your phone in iTunes, try restarting both your phone and your computer.
Once your Galaxy S5 is recognized by iTunes, select it in the Devices section of the program. Then, click on the “Music” tab and check the “Sync Music” box. Make sure that the “Entire music library” option is selected and click “Apply.”
If you’re still having trouble playing iTunes music on your Galaxy S5, try converting the songs to MP3 format. To do this, open iTunes and select Preferences from the Edit menu. Click on the General tab and then click on the Import Settings button. In the window that appears, choose MP3 Encoder from the Import Using drop-down menu and click OK.
Now, select the songs that you want to convert to MP3 format and click on File > Convert > Create MP3 Version. Once the conversion is complete, you should be able to play these songs on your Galaxy S5 without any problems
How to use iTunes Music with other Samsung Galaxy S5 apps?
Most people are familiar with iTunes as a program used to manage music on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad. However, iTunes can also be used to manage music on Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy S5. iTunes can be used to transfer music from your computer to your Galaxy S5, as well as sync music that you have already purchased from the iTunes Store. Additionally, you can use iTunes to create custom ringtones for your Galaxy S5.
What to do if you can’t find your iTunes Music on your Samsung Galaxy S5?
If you’re a former iPhone user who’s switched to the Samsung Galaxy S5, you might be wondering how to get your iTunes music onto your new phone. Luckily, there are a few different ways to do this.
One option is to use the Samsung Kies software to sync your iTunes music with your Galaxy S5. Kies is a free program that can be downloaded from the Samsung website. Once you have it installed on your computer, simply connect your Galaxy S5 to the computer and follow the prompts to sync your iTunes music.
Another option is to use a third-party program like DoubleTwist or iSyncr. These programs allow you to sync your iTunes music with your Galaxy S5 wirelessly, over WiFi. Both DoubleTwist and iSyncr have free and paid versions, so you can try them out before deciding whether or not to purchase the full version.
Finally, if you don’t want to use any special software, you can always just copy your iTunes music files onto your Galaxy S5 manually. To do this, connect your Galaxy S5 to your computer using a USB cable and then browse to the Music folder on your phone. Then, simply copy and paste the files from your iTunes library into this folder. Your music will then be accessible from the Music app on your Galaxy S5.
How to get the most out of iTunes Music on your Samsung Galaxy S5?
Assuming you’ve already transferred your iTunes music library to your computer, there are a few different ways you can get that music onto your Galaxy S5.
One option is to use Samsung’s Smart Switch software, which is designed to help users transfer content from one device to another. To use Smart Switch, you’ll first need to download the program onto your computer, and then connect your Galaxy S5 to the computer using a USB cable. Once the two devices are connected, you should see your iTunes music library appear in the Smart Switch interface. From there, you can select which songs you want to transfer over to your phone.
Another option is to use a third-party transfer program like iMyFone TunesMate. TunesMate lets you transfer music from your iTunes library directly to your Galaxy S5 (or any other Android device), without needing to go through a computer. You can also use TunesMate to sync music between your iTunes library and your phone, so any new songs you add to iTunes will be automatically added to your phone as well.
Finally, if you’re comfortable working with files on your computer, you can always just copy the files from your iTunes music folder directly onto your Galaxy S5. To do this, connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable, and then open up the iTunes music folder on your computer. From there, just navigate to the appropriate storage location on your phone (typically the “Music” folder) and copy over the files.