Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to turn off Google Music.
Checkout this video:
Google Music is a streaming service that lets you listen to your favorite tunes on demand. You can also create custom playlists, listen to radio stations, and more. However, if you’re not a fan of the service or you’re trying to save on data, you may want to know how to turn it off. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that.
What is Google Music?
Google Music is a streaming service and music store that offers both free and paid options. The free version allows users to access millions of songs, while the paid version gives users access to even more music, as well as offline listening and other perks. However, some users may decide that they no longer wish to use Google Music, either because they no longer want to pay for the service or because they prefer another music streaming service. If you find yourself in this situation, don’t worry – it’s easy to cancel your Google Music subscription and delete your account.
How to turn off Google Music
If you’re no longer using Google Music, you may want to turn it off to prevent unwanted charges. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Music app on your device.
2. Tap the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Scroll down and tap “Cancel Subscription.”
5. Tap “Confirm” to confirm your cancellation.
How to cancel your Google Music subscription
If you no longer want to continue your Google Music subscription, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
1. Open the Google Music app on your Android device.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “Settings.”
4. Scroll down and tap “Cancel subscription.”
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the cancellation process.
How to delete your Google Music account
If you’re no longer interested in using Google Music, you can delete your account at any time. Once your account is deleted, you will no longer have access to your music library or any of the other features that Google Music offers. Before you delete your account, you may want to consider making a backup of your music library so that you can continue to enjoy your music even after deleting your Google Music account.
Q: How do I turn off Google Music?
A: You can turn off Google Music by going to your settings and selecting the “off” option.
We hope this guide was helpful. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
If you’re a Google Music subscriber and you want to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time. Here’s how:
1. Open the Google Music app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the Menu icon > Account.
3. Under “Membership,” tap Cancel subscription.
4. Follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
If you’re a Google Play Music subscriber, you can cancel your subscription at any time. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Tap Settings.
4. Tap cancellations last option under “Account.”
5. You will see a message that reads, “You’re about to cancel your subscription,” with two options below it: “Continue to Cancel” and “Keep My Subscription.”
6. If you are certain that you want to cancel your subscription, tap “Continue to Cancel.”
7. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your cancellation. Once you tap “Yes, I’m Sure,” your subscription will be canceled and you will no longer be charged for Google Play Music.
About the author
My name is James, and I love Google Music. I have been a fan of the service since it launched in 2011, and I continue to use it today. However, there are times when I need to take a break from the music, and that’s why I created this guide.
I’m going to show you how to disable your Google Music account so that you can take a break from the tunes without having to cancel your subscription.